Response is seeking qualified candidates for their real estate training positions. We believe in hiring and retaining the best trainers to work with our students. We have a dynamic, fast-paced, personable, accountable environment. We like to have fun while getting the results our students and stakeholders expect.
Response is looking to hire experienced real estate investors and licensed real estate agents that are proficient in the real estate market. If you love to teach and have a solid background of real estate investing principles, we are very interested in meeting with you. In this role you will work one-on-one with novice investors, over the phone, teaching them how to invest and manage a real estate portfolio. In this role you will teach students cutting-edge real estate investing and marketing strategies, while motivating and encouraging them along the way. The successful candidate must have a strong desire and capacity to learn as well as a desire to help others reach their financial goals.
- Conducting one-on-one training sessions for new students. • Successfully teach and integrate exercises that emphasize goal setting, personal accountability, organization skills, and time management.
- Professionally and effectively teach real-estate-investing strategies including wholesaling, buy/fix/sell, rentals (SFR and Multi Family), fast cash/cash flow analysis, rehab analysis, seller financing, lease options, property management, commercial real estate, contracts, creative financing, property inspections, etc.
- Answering student emails while encouraging and motivating them towards their goals. • Conduct live group presentations on real estate related curriculum.
Required Work Experience:
- Two years personal real estate investing experience OR four years industry related experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Strong real estate investing knowledge
- Working collaboratively within team environment
- Attending weekly training sessions
- Excellent customer service skills – solid writing and speaking skills, pleasant phone manner.
- Passion for learning, teaching, and helping others succeed.
- Effectively managing your schedule to ensure effective utilization.
- Highly organized to ensure appointment promptness and timeliness.
- Solid computer aptitude – Word, Outlook, and general browser knowledge.
- One year real estate training experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Onsite gym