As a Front End Developer for Response, you will play a key role developing strategy and actual front-end development work for our main websites as well as updating and maintaining them. This person will have a good understanding of UX/UI and be able to take those concepts and implement this to actual code producing the visual aspects/elements of the application.
Your Developer Duties:
- Build / optimize / maintain landing page registration forms using front-end development
- Proactively search for better and improved solutions in our development implementations
- Manage development team tasks and priorities
- Communicate with other departments to help create and enhance systems to improve workflow
- Complete other duties as requested
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience
- Preferable - Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field or similar years of experience
- Excellent skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to develop pages and assets based on designs
- Be ready to discuss past projects and take a skills test
Bonus Technical Skills to bring:
- Proficient with BitBucket
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with web services such as AWS, S3, CLI and APIs
- Experience building WordPress (or other CMS) themes
- Experience with Instapage
What we’re looking for in a team member:
- Team oriented - communicates and works well in team environment
- Great attitude and motivated – loves what you do and why you do it
- Passion and driven to improve current skill set, and build new skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to adjust and re-prioritize on the fly
- Ability to multi-task, and work under pressure
- Document processes to create a full understanding of the systems
Benefits of Working with Response:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Onsite gym
- Fun work environment and company culture
If the above describes you, we invite you to apply and please submit your github or portfolio link along with your resume.
We are an education company that promotes our services throughout the U.S. and international markets. Our motto is simple and easy to remember: The customer is our greatest asset. This is a charge to make a difference in the world, and it’s the sort of positive change that we’ve been making for over seven years.
To introduce our customers to our services we hold over 40 live training events, every week, all year long. As part of our marketing department you will be part of a very talented team that generates 15-20k live event registrations per week. The web is a very integral part of our success and our dev ops team is one of many keys to our success.
To guarantee our education is top-tier quality, we make sure to only work with the best. Some of our amazing partnerships include familiar faces from HGTV, A&E, Spike TV, DIY Network, MSNBC, Fox News, ABC’s Shark Tank and some of the world’s top leadership and self-development experts!