GET TO KNOW RESPONSE
Response is a company dedicated to providing world-class real estate and stock educational programs to our customers. We offer specialized, adult training and education.
Your primary responsibilities are to offer customer support through phone, email, or online chat. There is no technical knowledge required. We will train you on the needed core competencies. The working hours are from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. The starting pay is $12 per hour with weekly bonus incentives that enable you to make an extra $2.50 per hour.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The team provides general inbound customer service support answering inquiries over the phone, email, online chat or social media.
WHY JOIN RESPONSE?
Every day, we aim to live up to our motto which is: The customer is our greatest asset!!
In 2016 and 2017 we won several customer service awards.
Here are some additional work benefits:
- Paid training
- Medical and dental
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Employee discounts through client programs
- Onsite gym
Working at Response means having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, tech support, to management and more. Response offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Great working with customers – excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Conversational, patient, friendly, confident, with a positive attitude