Response is looking for someone to join our Compliance team! As a compliance agent, you will play an important role in helping clients who have invested into our wealth education program get started. The compliance agent welcomes the clients to our team, processes payments, and gets them registered. There will be many opportunities to answer inbound phone calls and direct prospective clients to various sales teams. These interactions over the phone are very positive and fulfilling.
Schedule: Flexible schedule during the week but specifically looking for help on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
What you'd be doing:
- Taking responsibility to help new client gets to their program as smoothly as possible
- Effectively communicate with fellow team members to improve processes and client experiences
- Providing accurate data entry
- Working together with fellow compliance agents and sales representatives
What we'll love about you (required qualifications):
- Comfortable with basic computer skills (browsers, email, and customer management software)
- Enjoy interacting with people (customer service oriented)
- Accountable and takes ownership on tasks
What would set you ahead of the curve:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A desire to learn business and customer interaction skills